- We may collect personal information from users in a variety of ways with the activities, services, features or resources we provide on our site. Users can visit our site anonymously. We collect personal information about users if you voluntarily provide this information. Users can always refuse to provide personal information, but may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the site.
- We may collect non-personal information about users whenever we interact with our site. Non-personal information may include the name of the browser, the type of computer and the information technology on the means of communication in our site, such as operating system, Internet service providers used.
- Most browsers accept cookies by default, but can be configured to deny cookies or to any specific sites or sites. You can also manually remove cookies from your web browser. These options are generally created as a “secret” configuration in your browser settings.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, data processing and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user name, password, transaction information and data stored on our practice site.
- We do not sell, trade or rent personal user information to third parties. We may share aggregated demographic information generally not associated with any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our trusted affiliate and business partners and advertisers for the above purposes.
- Google may make some ads. Google’s use of a cookie allows you to publish ads to users based on their visits to our site and other web sites. DART uses “information other than personal information” and does not record personal information about you, such as name, email address, physical address, etc. You can disable the use of the DART cookie by visiting Google’s ad and privacy network content. In http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
- By using this site, you agree to this Policy and the Terms of Service. If you do not agree with this policy, do not use our website. Your continued use of this site after posting changes to this policy will be considered your acceptance of these changes.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, please contact us.